
I think I have a case of what Demian likes to call "The Christmas Crazies". It happens every year around this time, when I feel like I have too much to do and not enough time. My list of gifts to buy, places to go, people to see never seems to get shorter. I start to get a little panicked. I'm not complaining though. I really wouldn't have it any other way. We have some wonderful holiday traditions, and are creating a few new ones as we go along.
I am also not one of those people who starts decorating the house the day after Thanksgiving. I usually wait until about the 2nd week of December. Which happens to be this week. I have boxes upon boxes of decorations, some of which had to stay safely packed because there are only so many surfaces in a house that are out of arms reach of a toddler. That is also the reason why our tree is down stairs. While I would have loved to have it upstairs where we spend most of our time, the task of keeping little hands off of it, is just more than I want to take on. Maybe next year. Besides, the bar is down there, which means we won't have to go far for a refill when it comes to the marathon that is opening gifts.
House decorated- CHECK
Next stop- Visit Santa (stay tuned)



1 comment:
Love Taj wearing the ears! Indy loves to wear our reindeer ears but she wears them back where her collar goes, much more practical : )
Post a Comment