Friday, November 14, 2008

The Milky Man Turns 6 Months Old!


Seriously, how fast does time fly? I know I must say this every month, but I can't believe Atticus is already six months old! I think this one more that others seems unbelievable. Maybe because it's half of a year, or maybe because he has started doing so many new things in the last month. For those of you with out children these things must seem like silly little milestones, but when you remember your baby being nothing more that a hungry little blob, it's truly amazing how much they learn so quickly. Rolling over is now a piece of cake, and sitting on his own is at 90%. He eats a bowl of cereal every night. He giggles more than cries, and has a sense of humor. It seems like when we laugh he'll laugh right back at us. I can only imagine what the next six months will bring. Here are some of my favorite recent pictures.


The totally impractical bathrobe make for cute pics.



This one was taken at exactly 6 months old
check out the shirt riding up on the big belly, classy.


2 comments:

jess said...

"Don't ask, don't smell".... love it.

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Those of us with kids know all too well how fast the time flies... This weekend alone McKenzie amazed me with throwing a ball on command and also peddling herself a short distance on her trike... I had just put her feet on the peddles for fun and then she started going all on her own! Yikes! How will I ever keep up when baby brother gets here???