Sunday we spent a great afternoon at my cousin's pumpkin farm. I think I mentioned
Bob's Corn back in August because it is where we had the Fitzgerald family reunion. This time I brought a posse of people with me to pick pumpkins and enjoy the farm. I met up with The Zarembas, Stalders, and Herrmans and took along some little helpers of my own (Maraya and Araya). All together there were 8 kids, not counting Colleen's baby bump. Despite the weatherman's prediction it stayed dry the entire time we were there, and it wasn't all that cold. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful fall day. We went with the intention of not only picking some pumpkins but also going through the corn maze. That plan changed when we were told it would take about an hour. I had visions of Atticus having a break down or a blowout and me being stuck in this maze and not being able to find my way out!. Also, I had left the stroller behind, and was lugging this kid around, (my arms were killing me by the time we got home). Instead of the maze we just walked through the pumpkin patch. Maraya and Araya pick out a cute little pumpkin for Atticus and some for themselves too. The rule was no pumpkin bigger than your head. It was a true farm day, complete with a tractor ride. We even saw some chickens, bunnies, cows, and puppies. I can't wait to go back again next year!

Thanks for the cute Halloween hat Aunt Jess.

Halle, Mikelle, Kaden, McKenzie, Araya and Atticus.

He really wanted to put this grass in his mouth.

Araya and Maraya- Super Good Baby Helpers
4 comments:
Love the picture of him sitting against that pumpkin - that's scrapping material!!
Oh yeah and in response to your question on my blog about candy corn... McKenzie's not allowed to have candy. It will rot her teeth and cause her to have a terrible addiction later in life I'm sure of it : )
Love the photos! That boy is one cute little man Gina. And the hat looks great on him! Scrap pages for sure...
That hat is probably the best thing ever.
Post a Comment