Following in the footsteps of some other moms, I have decided to create the blog to keep everyone updated on our new life as parents. Demian and I are so excited to have a new little person in our world, and to share his adventures with everyone!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Welcome Baby Salome Botello!
Our friends Alfonso and Dana welcomed their first baby into the world last night around 8PM. Salome Botello. She was 8lbs 3oz and almost 22 inches long. Poor Dana had been in the hospital since 5pm the night before, and had to be induced, but thankfully no c-section. Everyone is doing well, and very healthy. In all the excitement I forgot to ask if they had settled on a middle name for Salome. Last I knew they were still working on it, and in keeping in Dana's family tradition, she will have 2 middle names. They live in Yakima, and we are hoping to make a trip over there to visit little Miss Salome before the snow falls. Having received so much help from our friends and family, we know what a blessing it is to have someone come and help out in the beginning. Even if all we do is make them a meal, or clean the house. Just having someone hold the baby long enough to nap or shower can be a huge help. Look for baby Salome pictures soon. Congrats Al and Dana!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment