Following in the footsteps of some other moms, I have decided to create the blog to keep everyone updated on our new life as parents. Demian and I are so excited to have a new little person in our world, and to share his adventures with everyone!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Rub-a-dub dub, Baby in a Tub
Since discovering Atticus's love of the shower, we had all but abandoned the bath. His poor blue baby tub lay collecting dust (and dog hair) all alone in the nursery. About a week ago, I decided to drag it out. I figured his little bum could use a soaking, and it would be more fun now that he can almost sit up on his own. Boy was I right. I took this video of him, while sitting in the bath tub. The end is the best, once he really gets after it. At first it was all about the rubber ducky and rubber hippo, but it ended up being about how much water he could splash on mom. I love that he loves the water. I guess Warrior of the Sea really isn't that far off. Just us side note, the commentary is lacking. Does anyone else find their recorded voice as annoying as I find my own?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This hilarious!! I watch it at work when I need some comic relief! Is Atticus the cutest, wild boy ever??
I don't find your recorded voice even half as annoying as my own : ) I'll show you how to put music to that sometime soon!
I love this so much! I enjoy that he used his feet almost as much as his hands. I too have the long monkey toes and know how important that skill is. PS. Demian kind of sounds like Seth Rogan
Post a Comment