Holy cow, he's 5 months old. I guess time flys when you are having fun! We celebrated up in Marysville, where we have been for the last week helping Tutu (Carol) recover from surgery. It's been really nice for her to get a full time dose of Atticus and a chance to really get to know him. Tuesday Aunts Jess and Paula came and had dinner with us, and got a lot of Atticus play time in. He is such a little character now. He love to be tickled, bounced and peek-a-boo. He also REALLY loves putting things in his mouth. Mostly his hands, but he will settle for anything he can reach. It amazes me how much he can get those hands on, since he can't crawl yet. One of his favorite things to "get" is hair and glasses. I'm thinking contacts and a buzz cut may be in my future. If I wasn't growing my hair out for a wedding, I would consider chopping it all off. He is currently working on his sitting up skills, and our prediction is that he can sit up on his own by Thanksgiving. While Jess was up, she took a ton of great shots of Atticus. I am sure I have mentioned she has a great camera, not to mention a great eye, and her pictures really captured his fun loving new personality. Here are just a few of my favorites.
I never get tired of looking at this face.

Drool is Cool!

"I got me a fist full of hair, and I'm not letting go!"
2 comments:
I love that guy!
He is so freakin cute it's not even funny
Post a Comment