They say anything worth fixing can be fixed with duct tape. Not to be confused with duck tape. We always have some laying around, and it's been used on various things. Recently Demian put this magical tape to use in ways I have never seen before.
I came home the other day and this is how I found my child. His pants held up by black duct tape. This was before we realized that the only jeans he can wear are the ones with the inside hidden belt thingy. If you have a skinny kid, you know what I am talking about. For some reason Demian thought, instead of changing him into pants that fit, I will just tape his pants in place. Why not. Put that duct tape to work. True story.
The next duct tape project was Atti's "Guy Fort". Demian sat through the entire Black Swan movie the other night working on this fort. It has a garage, a flag, a bunch of doors, and a lot of duct tape. Now Atticus has a cool fort for his guys to play on, and hopefully no more will end up: behind the desk, in my closet, and in the washing machine where the detergent goes.
And if belts and forts are not enough, check out the link below for even more duct tape ideas. Seriously the possibilities are endless
.
Duct Tape



4 comments:
Wow. Did he actually tape the pants to Atti's shirt to keep them up?!? See you Friday - I'll be the one bringing multiple pairs of pants with drawstrings.
Love it - until poor Atti has to go potty!
Genius! And love the Guy Fort -- that is something I would have been stoked on as a kid!
That is why kids need dad's in their life. Sometime years from now, Atticus will need to be creative with duct tape and think of Demian.
Post a Comment