It's true. I love you Michael Franti. You put on an amazing concert. One of the best I've seen. And, I've seen a lot of concerts. I could totally tell that you were having a blast up there on stage at Marymore Park. The energy was contagious. I was a little worried that the rain would be a bummer, but it didn't dampen your energy. I wanted it to be a fun night for Demian and I. This concert was his Father's Day gift. I know he had a great time, and we would for sure go again. Thanks Michael, for writing amazing music that is both fun and inspiring. You don't have one song I don't like, and I can't wait to hear you new album. Oh, and I love the shirt I got at your show. Now, if the sun will just come out I can rock with sweet little top. 
My only regret is that we didn't bring Atticus to your awesome show. I had no idea how many little kids there would be, and I know it would have blown his little mind. All the music, dancing, and people. He loves your music too. Yes, I know he is only two, but believe it or not, he can even sing a long to a couple of numbers. Seeing all those little rockers with their glow sticks dancing around and enjoying the music made me realized Atticus is coming along next year for sure.
Also thanks for not forgetting us fans in the back. It was super cool that you came into the crowd while still rockin'. There is no doubt you love what you do and are passionate about your music and message. And we love you right back. Hope to see you again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment