
Today Demian and I celebrate our 3rd Wedding Anniversary. This morning as I woke to rain falling, I found myself thinking about the fact that just three years ago we were enjoying warm weather, a pool, and lots of great BBQ food. A lot has happened in the last three years. We have bought and sold a house, I have changed jobs twice, Demian has left a job, and oh, we became parents. Despite all these changes, we have remained the same happy couple we were three years ago. I know that everyone says being married is such hard work, I must be the luckiest person around, because for me, I just get to live with my best friend. Maybe one of these years, we will be celebrating our anniversary where it all started, MAUI!!


6 comments:
Wow, has it been three years already?!? May I just say that you are absolutely the best daughter in law in the universe and my son is so lucky to have you?
Congratulations to you both!
Let's start planning a trip to Maui for next year or the year after... I need to get back there and get some sun. Congrats on three years!!
My favorite couple ever!...next to Marybeth and Beebs of course.
It is crazy that it has already been three years!!! I agree with Colleen, must plan another Maui vacation for the next year or two....since I missed the first one:(
Happy Anniversary! And you know that I fully support any trip that takes us to Hawaii, so count us in.
congrats!!
Post a Comment