
WARNING-This blog may be of interest to only two reader (Jess and Colleen).
I have been dying for some time to work on my scrapbook, and I was able to squeeze in a few minutes last weekend. I now have a work table set up permanently so when I have to leave a project, I can come right back to it, with out having to haul out all my supplies again. This has made it so much easier for me to work on my pages. I've had a real scrappin' bug since receiving the best scrapping tool as a Christmas gift from Jess. It's called the Slice and it's kicked my scrappin' abilities up a notch. Not since I was about 12 have I been so excited about a gift. It was the only thing on my Christmas list that I really really wanted. I could hardly wait to take it out and play with it. For those of you that don't scrap (yet continued to read this blog) the Slice cuts out letters and shapes in seconds. I used it on this page to cut out all the letters. Before the Slice this processes would have taken forever.
I chose a series of pictures of Atticus that I just love. I posted these same pictures months ago. He was just learning to smile, and I was trying to capture his grin before it passed. I love how fat his face was back then.
Stay tuned, I hope to get more pages done soon.
4 comments:
Love it! Let's get our scrap weekend on the calendar asap!!!
The page looks great, Gina! It looks like you were able to use one of those journaling stamps in there too! Awesome....
Oooh, I don't know..Scrap-tastic? I'm scared for you.
Hmmm, perhaps you should call your scrap events 'Scrappy hour' - that is my favorite thing to say. I need to try out that Slice...
Post a Comment