
I have a new obsession. It's my Blackberry phone. I call it the Crackberry. It's that addictive. I have no real need to have such a high tech piece of technology, but now I am hooked.
A few weeks ago my business partner Glen called and asked if I would want a Blackberry. His wife was getting one, and it was buy one get one free. Glen has no desire to use such a phone. I said, "HELL YES", not really knowing what the phone could do, but it sounded cool.
This thing does everything but my dishes, and I am sure there is an application for that. It lets me know when I get new e-mails, you know because I am so important, I can't afford to miss a message. (yeah right) It has a GPS navigator that tells me turn by turn directions, thus ending my frantic calls to Demian to pull up Mapquest and tell me where to go. If I am looking for something specific, say like Thai food, it will tell me where to find the nearest restaurants to me.
All of theses amazing features I have been able to live with out for the last 32 years, hell, I lived with out a cell phone until about 10 years ago, but try to take this away from me now, and there will be blood shed.
Amazingly enough with all this has to offer, I still do not have text messaging. That is an added cost, and since this is a work phone, no texting. Solution? Everyone get a crackberry and we can e-mail all day long. Come on...you know you want one!
3 comments:
I'll be on the Crackberry train in May. Can't wait to message you all day long.
IS it worse than the blogging thing?
The beauty is that I can blog on my blackberry. Oh, technology.
Post a Comment