I mentioned before that Atticus recieved a few birthday gifts that were blog worthy. Well folks this is one of them. Grandma and Grandpa Ottey got Atticus a gift certificate for 6 hair cuts at Fun Kuts in Lynnwood. This place was awesome and the stylist was great. Atticus was so distracted with his bin of toys, and the wooden jeep he was sitting in that he hardly noticed her cutting his hair. I brought him a few little snacks to distract him as well. I could NEVER do this job. Not only can I not do hair, but trying to get little kids not to freak out is not something I would not want to make my occupation. This lady was born to do this job. She talked to him the entire time, and kept him totally entertained. And, although I was tempted to get him a mohawk, we went with just a short cut for summer. Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa.
P.S. Please let me know what you think of the new background.



5 comments:
He looks like s little man - too cute!!!
Love the cut and the background! Can't wait to see the hair in person!
He's so handsome, no wonder he had to give himself a smooch! I'm glad it was a good experience - can't wait to see the new 'do in person.
Was Demian offended that you took Atticus out instead of letting him cut Atticus's hair?
Sarah- Demian wasn't offended that he was no longer the top stylist. He was however offended at the cost of a child's haircut at a swanky salon. Luckily it was a gift.
Post a Comment