Eggs, food, and lots of candy. That pretty much sums up our great Easter. We went up to
Marysville and had a great dinner with Tutu and Grandpa, plus a lot of other family. Tutu had very special Easter eggs picked out for
Atticus. They looked like different types of tropical fish. The best part was that they were filled with yummy Cheerios. We hunted all over the house for these special eggs.
Atticus also got some new books, and a new outfit and a really great bucket full of everything you need to play in the sand with. Now all we need is good weather.
Demian and I both got Easter baskets as well, filled with candy and some really cool books. In all of the excitement I didn't get a chance to take a lot of pictures, but here are 2 of
Atticus with his Easter basket enjoying one of his fish eggs.

3 comments:
He's standing there like a big boy, looking like he's about to go for a walk! How brilliant of Carol to find Easter eggs with cheerios in them -I heard Atticus doesn't handle his sugar too well (think marshmallows)! Ellie
How fun...I'm sure the holiday's are a million times better with little ones to enjoy it with!
Too cute! Just wait until his birthday if you think Easter was overwhelming!!! Get someone to come to his birthday party with specific instructions of taking the pics otherwise you'll find yourself in the same boat of having very few pics.
Post a Comment