
Our dogs have been such good sports since Atticus has been born. They don't get quite as much attention as they did before, but we are making an effort to give them some special time. They get time on the bed with dad every day after Atti gets up, and lots of late night garage time. Plus, there is someone home all day every day which is a change for them. There has been a lot of sniffing, and licks to baby. Otis loves to give him big wet kisses, and Bobo can't resist some toe nibbles. Here is the first picture (of many I am sure) of Atticus with one of his dogs. Mostly I think he just wanted to chew Taj's fuzzy ear. Taj just kicked back and relaxed. I predict a lot more face licks along with some tail whips, and food snatches to come.
2 comments:
He'll be talking with McKenzie about his daga's before you know it!!
What a good dog! You guys have been busy this summer...that baby sure has not slowed you down. Sounds like you're having fun...too much fun to go back to work????
Post a Comment