For those of you that don't have an awesome friend like Jess to take you to the Ray LaMontage show, I wanted to give you a glimpse of what you missed. Check out "Jolene" it might be my new favorite.
I was a fan before, but seeing him live kicked it up a notch. He is the kind of musician that practically rips his own heart out when he sings. You feel like all the pain and heartbreak he sings about really happened to him. I feel compelled to give him a hug and tell him everything is going to be okay. The emotional energy he gave his performance more than make up for the fact that he basically hid on stage. His is notorious for being shy. Luckily our seats allowed us to see him in full view. I am hoping that he makes his way back to Seattle next summer, and I can spend a evening with him again.
1 comment:
True that! Can't wait to see him again soon!
Post a Comment