Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Party Like a Rock Star


Okay, so maybe Atti's party wasn't as much a rock star party, as it was a family and kids party, but everyone seemed to have a good time. The weather was amazing, easily the nicest day of the year. We had about 25 friends and family at the house, and enough food to feed a small army. I had been dreaming about that food all day, finger food is my favorite.
The moment I had been most anticipating was of course Atticus eating his cake. To make things easy I made cupcakes and he got his own. He smashed that little thing up so much that he had cake up his nose and in his ears. It was glorious. He was less interested in the gifts, and more interested in the wrapping paper. Lucky for me I had 4 other little ones helping me open each and every present. The amount of loot this kid hauled in was almost embarrassing. It would take an entire blog to list everything he got. Spoiled is the word that comes to mind, but maybe Loved sounds better. Lillianna was nice enough to be my photographer for the day, and took all the pictures.(Thanks Lil, and thanks Colleen for that suggestion). There are a ton of great pictures but here are just a few. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate.





No comments: